About the Journal
of Young Pharmacists [An addendum to InPharm Communiqué] is an
official Quarterly Journal published by InPharm Association :
(A Young Pharmacists Group of India) J Young Pharm is a
Quarterly journal featuring research
articles of exceptional significance in all areas of
Pharm provides comprehensive coverage of issues affecting
Pharmaceutical education and Career.It operates independently
within InPharm and has an editorial calendar set a year in
advance. Although the publication is produced by a professional
staff, there are many ways you can contribute.
Abstracting and Indexing information
The journal is indexed with Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions and Ulrich's International Periodical Directory
|InPharm Association, India
The InPharm Association is a scientific and educational
society founded in 2003. For last 5 years, InPharm has
contributed in different ways to the advancement of Pharmacy.
Its members share interests related to Pharmacy, which they
learn through active interaction. The InPharm promotes
discussion among its members and with scholars in related
fields, in part through the activities of its affiliated groups.
The activities of our regional divisions provide the opportunity
to network with colleagues near you.
- To provide an arena to interact and exchange information
in order to extend Pharmaceutical knowledge and improve
collaboration between different generations of pharmacists
- To hear the voice of young pharmacists about present
concerns through regular input into pharmacy policy and
InPharm identifies the needs of Students, Young Graduates and
Professionals in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To Assist in worldwide higher education opportunities.
- To Assist in finding job opportunities in various
- To Support in attending conferences and publishing
thesis through InPharm scholarships.
- To organize community programmes
- To Donate to economically poor and handicapped students.
- To Promote the publishing of books and any other
- To Update of scholarships and other funding
- To Build up rapport and alliance with other professional
- To Honour the service oriented personnel in profession
- To spread the awareness of Pharmacy Profession in
Read more :